Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday View - 6 August 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We have been having another nice day here my friends so I thought I would take advantage of it by taking a walk in the park. For the past few weeks I have been making a point to walk the trails at the Norristown Farm Park, camera in hand of course. So today I headed there for a stroll along the creek. The park offers so many different things to see and the creek is one of my favorites. And for today's view I would like to share some of them with you. I would like to note that the first shot is kind of unusual but I just had to include it. What you are seeing is a lantern fly apparently being eaten by a yellow jacket.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


7 comments:

  1. That first picture is really unusual. I'm glad you included it. All of these are beautiful pictures. I also like the little video that you did on YouTube. The creek is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess yellow jackets are a natural predator for lanternflies

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the one right after the leaf photo. I also had no idea that a yellowjacket would attack a lanternfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The park has a lot of beautiful scenery. And as you can see it's actually a functioning farm

      Delete
  3. Great clos-up of the yellowjacket/lanternfly. I really like the trail photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I saw this along a trail and of course had to shoot it. There's several different trails at the park and each one is unique.

      Delete
  4. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    Thanks a lot🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤

    Thank you very much sir❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

    Thanks R.buckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete