Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday View - 20 August 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Well the weather has warmed up a bit but I still had a lot of yard work to get done so I started nice and early. I mean before 7 am early. And it was great. It was about  59°F and very comfortable. After some light weeding I ran the mower. I know it sounds like it was way too early to use a lawnmower but mine is battery powered and pretty quiet. Then after 8 am I ran the trimmer and blower which are pretty loud. So why am I telling you this? Well because after of all of the work I did this morning I didn't have the time or energy to get out with my camera. Actually I guess I had the time but it was getting hot and I just didn't feel like it. So I set up at the suet feeder and though it was fairly slow I did manage to grab a couple shots of one of our downy woodpeckers. And for today's view I would like to share them with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors of his feathers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching them as they move around the tree. Very unique

      Delete