Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday View - 28 May 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's been kind of a lazy day around here my friends. I did a little yard work early but just don't feel like doing much. But I did spend some time in the Cafe with my camera. And it sure was busy. In fact it's still packed as I look out the window now. We have everyone from squirrels and bluejays to pigeons, cardinals, blackbirds, robins and at least three variety of woodpeckers and more. And those are just our daytime guests. At night there's raccoons, foxes and deer. For today's view though I would like to share some of our feathered friends at the suet feeder. I have often been told that suet is just for winter feeding but I go through a lot more in the warmer months.











That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love the variety of birds! Could be the reason you go through suet is because the Cafe offers it
    when most others do not? Love the spotted woodpeckers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure do see a lot of different birds. I know of a few others in the area that offer suet but I'm not sure how much they use. Honestly there is just something special about the "Cafe". Always has been. The spotted woodpecker is a Northern Flicker. The red headed one is a Red Bellied.

      Delete