Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday View - 13 May 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today started out rainy and has been pretty damp. I had to run some errands and while I did I also drove to the Morris Arboretum to take a walk around. It was sprinkling the whole time so I was only there about a half hour. Of course I had my camera and shot a bunch of photos. Fort today's view I would like to share a few. The first one was actually shot right here at the Cafe.






I also have a video I would like to share. This is the creek that runs through part of the arboretum.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Glad you could get out even if only for a short time. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different kind of daisy? Dandelion? Loved the video! So calm & peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surer what kind of flower it is. I'll do a little research.

      Delete