Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday View - 1 May 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Well the rain has stopped for now and I was able to get out for a bit and shoot some photos at the Cafe. Not a lot but more than yesterday. And of course the rain is going to start up again soon. So for today's view I would like to share a couple visitors that stopped for a bite to eat.



And as a bonus I would also like to share a video I made at one of the feeders yesterday. It was raining but fortunately my GoPro is waterproof.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on the bird! The video turned out well. The animals are grateful for the Cafe
    as despite the weather, they gotta eat! Thank you Larry!

    ReplyDelete