Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday View - 5 May 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Today's Friday Schnitzel picture is getting posted a little late but I have a very good reason. Schnitzel spent a lot of the afternoon at the doctor. To make a long story short he was diagnosed several months ago with a heart condition. He is on medication and it is generally managed. Today however he collapsed. My son Terry and I rushed him to vet and it is believed to be something called Syncope. I'll let you look it up. But anyway he's recovered for now and all I can do is keep going and hope it doesn't happen again. Anyway here is a shot I made a few minutes ago.

Some prayers or good thoughts would be very much appreciated.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Poor Schnitzel. Glad he was able to come home. Prayers for him and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for Schnitzel....He looks like he's not feeling well. Prayers & hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete