Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday View - 28 March 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It was a nice clear day today and it has been warm too. So I set up at the Cafe to see what I could get. I sure did shoot a lot of frames but when I looked them over I could only find one I thought was good. And although I only got one it was a bird I don't usually see. I'm not even sure what it is but I'll look it up later. I just hope I see more as the weather turns warmer.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. I don't know what the bird is either, but it is pretty. Really like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears to maybe be related to the blue jay family? The shape of the head....still it
    is pretty. Good shot!

    ReplyDelete