Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday View - 19 March 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday was warm and partly cloudy and today the winds have kicked up and though it's very sunny it's also rather cold at just 31°F (about 0°C) as I type this. I guess it's a good thing I went to the zoo yesterday. And speaking of the zoo I would like to share more of the photos I shot while I was there. As you can see I shot a lot.










And after all of these pictures I have a bonus for you too. Click on the video below and be sure to view it in 1080p on YouTube. I shot this at one of the Cafe feeders today.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Whatever the red bird with the long bill is, it's interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a bison (?)
    lying down. I know they're quite huge. The video is cute. Do the birds & squirrels ever eat together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what kind of bird that is but it is in there small aviary. The bison do sit a lot but are more active during feeding time. In fact zoo visitors can feed them. The birds and the squirrels don't eat together very often but I have seen it.

      Delete