Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday View - 18 March 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What was supposed to be a rainy Saturday turned out to be sunny and warm. Well partly sunny but sunny nonetheless. And it also happens that after more than two months our local zoo re-opened. There's a lot of construction going on but I can visit. So I drove there today to have a nice walk around and maybe grab a picture or two. Or perhaps dozens. Well a walk around I had. Because of the construction I had to park very far from the main entrance. But after entering the zoo it was very relaxing. The animals were very active and I got a lot of good shots. For today's view I would like to share some of them with you.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The alpacas are adorable! I love the otters! I found out that in the wild they often hold 'hands'
    so they don't float away. They seem to be really connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The alpacas are new to Elmwood. The zoo is really expanding over the next two years and there will be a lot of new animals

      Delete