Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday View - 26 March 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well the rain has gone and it's kind of warm but now we have wind. I decided to take a quick drive to the Norristown Farm Park and have a stroll with the camera. I went looking for signs of Spring and sure enough I found some. I shot a lot of frames and for today's view I would like to share some of them.

This bench overlooks the hillside and creek down below. It's a nice place to sit and rest when you are walking the trail. Of course those trees will soon be full as the weather gets warmer. I thought black and white set the mood nicely for this scene.

This one caught my eye. I guess it's the leaf from last season blended with a bud for the new season.


And these two show some flowers just starting to bud. Soon the trail will be full of these along with many other varieties.

I would also like to share a quick video. This is a time lapse of my drive from one side of the park to the other.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Really like the contrast between the old & new buds. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to show spring. Love them all. Enjoyed the video too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might be doing more videos like this

      Delete