Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wednesday View - 4 January 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

The weather has been very warm for a few days now but it has also been rather damp. And this has created a good amount of fog. Especially in the mornings and evenings. So last night I decided to grab some pictures with my phone. Most of them were just okay but a couple were pretty good. For today's view I would like to share one of them with you. I think this is nice in black and white. Kind of sets the right mood.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. I agree with Kathy. Looks like something from Charles Dickens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really turned out good for a cell phone shot

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I was going for that film noir look

    ReplyDelete