Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Tuesday View - 3 January 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it was back to work today after ten days off and for some reason it doesn't even feel like I took a day off at all. Is that normal? Oh well. Anyway for today's view I would like to share a few more pictures from my recent trip to the Peace Valley Nature Center. This time though we take a look at some scenery. As you will see the lake was frozen over for the most part. Though it was a very warm day.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to work! I guess they missed you and left all your work for you. The lake is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it in the summer. It must be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There was plenty of work but I guess I should be thankful for it. The lake really is beautuiful

      Delete
  2. Like the second photo the best. Yes, that 'never left' feeling is normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too. There's lots of other views along the many trails in the park that I'll have to explore one day

      Delete