Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday View - 29 January 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As usual I was up early this morning so I checked the weather to see whether or not I would attempt to grab a sunrise photo or two. My Alexa assistant said it was cloudy but I also checked Accuweather and they said it was just partly cloudy. Well now I had to just get up and look for myself. So I ran through my normal morning routine and got dressed and just as it was getting light out I looked to the skies and saw that it was indeed partly cloudy. And off to the park I went. What was I able to capture? A very nice sky with some good colors but not really a full view of the sun. But that's okay because what I did get was really good. And now for today's view I would like to share it with you.



And now I am sharing not one but two videos with you. The first is from my walk along the creek at the Norristown Farm Park yesterday and is an up close look at the water.

And this next video is from the Cafe this morning. Here we see one of probably six squirrels that were looking for their breakfast.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. While all the sun shots are beautiful, i like the middle one. I love the streaky,peek-a-boo of the clouds. I especially like shots of the moon like that. I think they're harder to capture,aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The Moon isn't as hard as it seems once you practice a little

      Delete