Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday View - 21 January 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Good day my friends. Today is National Squirrel Day here in the States and though I let most of these unofficial holidays pass by without much notice you obviously know I can't do that with this one. And as luck would have it there is no shortage of squirrels here at the Cafe. Especially in the early morning hours when they are foraging for food. So I set up my camera and placed some peanuts out and it was only a matter of moments before our special guests showed up. And now for today's view I would like to share some of the party pics.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Great variety of shots! It still amazes me the positions they get into....

    ReplyDelete