Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday View - 15 January 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was up nice and early again today and one of the first things I did was ask my Alexa device what the weather was like. Alexa reported back that it was 26°F and clear. I wasn't thrilled with the temperature but what I was really looking for was a clear sky. And since it was clear I decided to head over to the park and grab some sunrise photos. I did a little experimenting with the camera settings this time and I think I came up with some nice results. Such as this shot of the "Full" Sun.

I made this next shot after I was done with my close-ups. I was actually just messing around but even with a little grain I like it.

And this last picture was shot just to the right of the Sun. I was trying to capture light over the field. It's a tad out of focus in the foreground but the subject is really the trees in the distance and the overall aura, or mood of the scene.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful shots but I LOVE the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elaine. I like them all, but especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Funny thing is that this second shot was kind of an afterthought. I'm glad I went with it.

      Delete
  3. The middle one is a beautiful perspective. I like the 'aura' you captured in the last one.It's kind of a
    mystery haze. I believe you achieved your goal of capturing the light on the field. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is exactly what I was going for.

      Delete