Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday View - 29 December 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Seeing as I am off from work this week I thought I would switch things up today. Instead of the regular Thursday Smidge picture I am posting a small set of photos I shot while at the Peace Valley Nature Center in Bucks County Pennsylvania this afternoon. The weather warmed up a bit so I thought it was the perfect time to get out with my camera. Please take a look and as always feel free to leave a comment.

 






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

 

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I knew you would get a squirrel in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wing-span shots, especially the cardinal in photo # 3. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice and bright so I was able to use a fast shutter. I grabbed a lot of birds in motion

      Delete