Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday View - 17 December 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I took a quick drive to the Morris Arboretum today to wander around the wetlands and to grab some photos. And after all of the rain we recently had I fully understand why it's called the wetlands. It was a little swampy. But that's okay, it's only a little water. And that little bit of water seemed to have kept other people away leaving me the entire place to myself. On this trip I took a closer look at some scenery that I have walked by many times. And got a lot of cool pictures too. For today's view I would like to share a few of them with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Interesting photos....Walking must have been a bit difficult. Looks a bit like an
    obstacle course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is actually "off the beaten path". The main paths are clear. Wet yesterday but clear

      Delete