Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday View - 4 December 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well today's weather couldn't be much different than yesterday's. Yesterday was warm but very wet with showers all day. Today though is cooler but very dry and sunny. Now if only we could mix the two. So with a much clearer sky I decided to drive over to the Norristown farm Park and shoot a few sunrise photos. And now for today's view I would like to share a few of them with you. I think these came out pretty good too.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. For so many years I have tried to capture the birds that fly over my house each evening. I have never been able to get them. I'm impressed that you got that flock. Lovely sunrise pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Luckily there's plenty of geese at the park.

      Delete