Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday View - 31 December 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well here it is my Friends. My last post of the year. Now I thought a lot about what I would share today and had lots of ideas but when it came down to it there was really only one logical choice. But before I show you today's photos I would like to share two statistics with you. The first is obvious but the second surprised even me. First, this is my 365th post of 2022 but second this is my 3,085th post of all time. Wow! 3,085. Looking back I believe I've only missed one day in more than six years. Maybe even longer. For those that have been here all along I thank you. I may not have the largest audience but if just one or two people share in my enjoyment that is more than good enough for me. That being said though I hope to expand in the coming year. I have some ideas I am going to try to implement and will be changing up my look for sure. Nothing too drastic just some tweaks here and there. So now the round out the year here is what I would like to share. What better to end the year than with a couple of squirrels. Oh and just a side note that it was very foggy when I shot this first picture.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next year (tomorrow)...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through the whole year without missing a day. And of course it is a squirrel today. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the squirrels! Congratulations on your marking a whole year!

    ReplyDelete