Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday View - 2 November 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As the days get shorter I have less time in the afternoon to get out and shoot so I am trying to take advantage of the daylight I have now. Today I shot a bunch of photos of our Cafe guests and would like to share this cool shot I got of a bluejay coming in for a landing on the dogwood tree. Also check out the shot I made of the Moon last night. It's probably the best Ive ever done. It was created from seven different pictures and stacked together in Photoshop. This is the first time I have tried this and I'm pretty happy with the results.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The bluejay picture is amazing. I love the moon picture too It has a lot of definition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed the jay! He blended so well. Never realized how much effort it takes to do what you do.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete