Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday View - 13 November 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

After photographing in the park yesterday I decided to take a drive to Morris Arboretum for a walk around. It was a little crowded for a November day since the weather was so nice but I managed to grab some nice shots. If you know me you know that I don't like people in my pictures. Not unless I am purposely photographing them that is. So for today's view I would like to share some of my shots with you. I have more to look over and will probably share them tomorrow.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. As usual, all photos are good. My favorites are # 6 & # 7. I really like the twiggy tree against
    the blue sky though I'm not quite sure why....Of course the path. In most of your 'path'
    photos, it draws one to want to walk there.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the sundial and of course the squirrel plaque. I was trying to capture the shadow of the sundial.

      Delete