Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday View - 26 November 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today has been a warm one. Very warm for November. So I took advantage of the weather and did a little work in the garden. Mainly I moved some of the feeders around and even added a new one. When I was done I set up my camera to see if anyone was interested. And for today's view I would like to share a couple of the shots I got.


I would have gotten more but it started to get dark. I'll see what tomorrow's weather is like and maybe try again.

And now I would like to share a video I made when I took a drive to Morris Arboretum today. It's a little over 10 minutes long but I think you'll like it. Be sure to watch it in 1080P.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment: