Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday View - 12 November 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I got up this morning I wasn't expecting the weather to be very good and I certainly didn't expect to get out and shoot any photos. And though it was very cloudy it was also rather warm and there was a gentle breeze but most importantly there was no rain. So I headed to the park to see what I could get. I did shoot the sunrise and will probably share one or two pictures in future post. Maybe. You see I'm not actually sure I like what I shot and need to give it all a good look over before I decide. But in addition to the sunrise I also shot some really nice scenery taking advantage of the "Golden Hour". And for today's view I would like to share some of them. Oh, and I threw in a squirrel for good measure.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the 'golden hour' photos! The first is my favorite & I'd like to sit on that bench
    for awhile..... thank you for including the squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I often sit on that bench waiting for the sunrise. It's like a front row seat

      Delete