Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday View - 19 November 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's a chilly morning my friends. Mostly clear but very, very chilly. In fact it's about 31° F as I type this. But cold or not I headed out to the park to grab some shots of the morning sky. At that time it was about 26° F.  Fortunately there was little wind though so I guess that's something. The result was some of the nicest pictures I have shot in weeks. Once again just like last week these aren't my typical sunrise photos but I really like them. I think you will too. So please take a look and as always feel free to let me know what you think.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. All of these are gorgeous! For some reason, I like # 2. I like that each captures a different
    perspective.

    ReplyDelete