Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday View - 9 January 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today has been a rainy one in these parts, the kind where you really don't want to do anything. I did get to the park briefly and shot a few camera phone pics. I may share them later but today I think I would rather share a couple more shots from yesterday when it was a little nicer out. Cold but nicer. The first shot is me being creative. I often like to pick out something small. Something that we can easily overlook and bring it our attention. I hope I have accomplished that here. And the second is a different view of the sunset. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Stay warm my friends.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I really like these pictures. Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree, I like the first one the best

      Delete
  2. The first one is ...a cattail? I appreciate the closeups you do. Perspective can
    be everything! The second photo is GORGEOUS! If I had to name it, it would be "Hope"
    The start of a new day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like doing closeups but love landscapes too. Especially the Sun

      Delete