Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday View - 17 January 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

The weather has been a little weird around here my friends. And I know a lot of you are from the area so you know what I mean. When we went to bed last night there was probably about two inches of snow on the ground with more coming down. And it was very windy. Then came the rain overnight and along with it a rise in temperature. When I woke this morning it was 44° F (just under 7° C) and just about all of the snow was gone. And it was clear. Then as the day went on the temperatures came down and now we are getting flurries. And in the midst of all of this I still have our Cafe guests to think about. I have been trying to make sure they have fresh water and plenty of food. The food part is easier than the water when it dips below freezing. And as you can see from today's view our guests are eating well.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It really has been weird weather. Thank you from the bottom of every creature's heart
    that the Cafe is OPEN!!

    ReplyDelete