Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday View - 2 January 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was in our backyard today and took notice to the rather large amount of berries on our holly bushes. I say bushes but they are really trees I guess. They are tall and have thick trunks. And when I say tall I mean at least 20 feet tall. So let's call them trees. And with all the berries I just had to shoot a picture or ten, so for today's view I am sharing a couple of them with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a holly tree. You must have two of them -- male and female. The female has the berries, but only if there is a male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thinks there's actually three. Thanks for the info!

      Delete
  2. Love nature's beauty. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete