Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday View - 15 January 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

To say today has been a cold one would be an understatement. The overnight low was supposed to be around 14° F but it got colder than that. When I got up it was 11° F and a little breezy and overall just nasty. But on the other hand it was clear. And clear means a good opportunity for some nice sunrise photos. So I got dressed, grabbed my camera and headed to the park. Fortunately it's a simple two minute drive. Not so simple was bearing the cold as I worked the camera. I can't shoot with gloves on and by the time I was done I could barely feel my hands. So this was a quick shoot. I often like to grab a bunch of before sunrise shots and shoot some scenery after I'm done with the Sun but not today. I'm dedicated but I don't like frostbite. Anyway, for today's view I would like to share this morning's sunrise.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. As I told you I would not be out there shooting in this weather. The sun will rise on other days. That being said, this is a beautiful sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I agree about it being too cold to stay long.Especially without gloves! I
    commend you for hanging in for the sake of your craft!

    ReplyDelete