Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday View - 22 January 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a little rare, at least around here. Not only is it Winter but it is very cold. When I got up this morning it was a brisk 9° F (-12° C) outside. I see all kinds of wildlife out and about this time of year and it actually amazes me sometimes. But what I don't usually see is a robin. I not only saw one though. I saw four of them at our bird bath. I did read recently that they don't always migrate for the Winter if there is food and water available so I guess they got the word that the Cafe is the place to be. Now this isn't the best shot in the world but it's the best I could get at the time. What I hope to do is set up a camera and walk away while it shoots at 5 second intervals for about an hour. That way I can get closer and not scare anyone off. If it works I'll be sure to share the results here.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. We've had a few warm days in-between so that may have confused them a bit. I agree about not
    seeing them in winter. Hey! The Cafe is the talk of the town! The word is out! My sparrows
    start landing when I open the back door> Still, I like the photo.

    ReplyDelete