Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday View - 17 January 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

So I decide to take a quick drive to Valley Forge this morning figuring I'd shoot a few pictures. Specifically what some of you know as "my favorite" tree. But when I got there, it was gone! I know it was dead but it's been there for many years and actually looked really cool. And it wasn't anywhere that it would hurt anyone. Maybe it came down on a storm? I don't know. But at least I have literally hundreds of pictures of it. Anyway for today's view here is two shots from Valley Forge today. The first is of course a cabin and the second is Shot of where the tree once stood. Right there in the center of the image.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So sad that the tree is gone. I thought it would be there forever. I like the cabin shot though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall miss your photos of that tree.... So sad :(

    ReplyDelete