Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday View - 10 January 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was up nice and early today, at least for a Sunday, and I look outside to see that our Cafe patrons were up even earlier. They were savaging for a meal. So of course I go right to it and made sure there was plenty to go around. Some of them ate at one of our ground level seats while some chose something a bit higher up with a view. Such as this one.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

 

2 comments:

  1. I almost missed him amid the branches! All I do is open the back door to let the dogs out & the
    sparrows are lined up on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schnitzel chases our squirrels but I think they know they are faster than him. Plus they have plenty of trees to climb. He leaves the birds alone.

      Delete