Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday View - 25 January 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

I finally got out to do a little shooting this morning. Outside our house that is. But hey it's something, right. Today's view is one that I've shared in the past and features a handful of our Cafe guests. And I just want to say that for what it lacks in technical quality it makes up for in composition. I'll call it "Coming In For A Landing".


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great photo & good title! Wish I'd had your lenses last night. The moon was surrounded by a hazy 'halo'.Would have liked to see a closer view of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I had seen the moon last night. I coughs have snapped a few pictures.

      Delete