Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday View - 11 January 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

I know it's almost the middle of January but yesterday we were finally able to visit Longwood Gardens to see their annual Christmas exhibit. Something we have been doing for many years now. And as usual I shot a lot of pictures. For today's view I am sharing some nighttime photos of the grounds. These aren't necessarily Christmassy but I love the opportunity to be there after dark and capture some of the architecture while it is lit up. Come back soon though because I did grab some more seasonal shots.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Longwood at night is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are beautiful! The one corridor looks like it could be a tad spooky....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The corridor is under the main fountain display. Really cool!

      Delete