Saturday, January 9, 2021

Saturday View - 9 January 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

Today's view is similar to one I shared this morning on Facebook. But I think this shot is a little better so I decided to share it here on the blog for those I am not friends with on Facebook. This feeder is always busy and sees a lot of birds, especially cardinals.  But it sees it's share of squirrels too. Just like this Cafe regular.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love that some of your photos capture nature sharing. Why can't we humans get that? Are we
    seriously that greedy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to get along pretty well. I guess it's because there is a good supply of food. I wonder if they would act more like us is the food was scarce? I hope not to find out.

      Delete