Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday View - 9 December 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's tough to photograph this time of year. At least during the work week. The days are short and there's just not enough sunlight. So seeing as I like to shoot landscapes and nature I rely on weekends to shoot. But luckily I have quite a bit stockpiled to fall back on and share for my daily view. And today I am sharing a photo from 2018 that I shot at the Cafe. I had to shoot a lot of frames before these birds were all facing at least sort of the same direction.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this photo! Reminds me of the sparrows I feed,though one or two of mine are on the plump(?) side.Thanks for a great photo!

    ReplyDelete