Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday View - 24 December 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

Thursday is here and that means it's time for Thursday Smidge picture. It's also Christmas Eve and we have been busy around here preparing for tomorrow so we're all a bit worn out. Including Smidge as you can see in today's view.


On behalf of myself and my family I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this photo of Smidge! I count 3 stockings...who is missing? Smidge or Schnitzel? Found out
    "schnauzer" means 'beard' in German. Kinda fits,ya think? Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smidge and Schnitzel shared one. I guess Schnitzel is a Miniature Beard? Lol.

      Delete