Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday View - 22 December 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

I'm digging back into the archives again today due to the fact that I don't have anything new to share. But that's okay because I think you will like today's view. This is one of those Valley Forge scenes that I have shot over and over because I like it so much. And I like to see if I can get it better each time too. As you can see it's in black and white. I just think it needs to be. So have a look and let me know what you think, if you like.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. If you hadn't told me where it was, I would have thought it was an old homestead out west. You are right. Black and white is best for this shot.

    ReplyDelete