Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday View - 15 December 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well my computer has finished it's updates. Over three hours of updates. And I really don't see a difference. But I'm sure it's there somewhere. Anyway I would like to share today what I couldn't yesterday. This is a flock of geese I saw after shooting the sunrise this past weekend. I was on the way back to the car and was able to grab a few shots before heading for home.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Geese are amazing animals! H ow the 'leader' takes the buffeting by the wind then drops back to 'rest' while another flies lead. I was blessed to actually watch this changing of the guard. So incredible! You caught a great shot!

    ReplyDelete