Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wednesday View - 3 June 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What a day my friends. The weather was just crazy with heavy rain and hurricane like wind. It came on almost out of nowhere and only lasted a short time but the damage was heavy. Overall we were lucky though. We did have a couple large branches come down in our yard but everything else was fine. Some of our neighbors however were not as lucky and had severe damage. A couple even had trees fall on their houses. But I don't think anyone was hurt and that's what's most important. Oh and I'm happy to say that amazingly the squirrel nest in our big tree seems to have made it through the storm. As for today's view I am sharing a snapshot I made right as a second thunderstorm came on this evening. I didn't have time to shoot anything else with all of the cleanup there was to be done.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get any pictures, but the two storms were really bad. I will go out and clean up my yard tomorrow. Glad you had no major damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all was okay with you.That was some storm!

    ReplyDelete