Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday View - 7 June 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Last night while Kim and I were hanging out with friends at the campground I was also playing around with my phone camera. I like shooting nighttime photos and this Tiki Torch gave me the perfect opportunity. I don't remember if I used the nighttime setting or manual (pro) mode but I like the way it came out.

On a side note, I have been uploading a lot of posts directly from my phone recently but have noticed that the images I am sharing don't seem to be of the same quality as they are on my phone. This post is being sent from my computer. I am just curious if you notice any difference.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I like this photo. I don't notice that much of a difference, but I do think this is a sharp and clear picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I still think Blogger is degrading mobile uploads but I'll keep playing around with it.

      Delete
  2. I don't see a big difference. I think you have a different perspective being more technical & detail oriented. You are a professional!

    ReplyDelete