Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday View - 29 June 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was playing around with my camera's wifi settings today to try and transfer some photos to my phone. I'm talking about sending them from my Canon DSLR to my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. After some difficulty I was finally able to do so. Though it should have been easier. Anyway I then chose two shots and opened Adobe Light Room for Samsung and did my editing on my phone instead of my PC. I just wanted to see how well it worked in case I happen to be away from my computer but would like to share pictures from my Canon. And I think it worked out okay. I shot these two flowers in our front yard today and while it was a little tough editing on a smart phone screen I think they turned out well.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment