Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday View - 27 June 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well while I still haven't been able to get out and shoot for any long amount of time I did stand at our door looking out into the cafe and grabbed a few pictures today. Oh to make a long story short the reason I haven't been able to get out is because I hurt my knee and can barely walk. But more on that at a later time. So anyway while standing at the door I spotted this woodpecker. She (I believe) comes into our yard everyday and grabs peanuts and feeds them to her young. I guess she eats some for herself too. This isn't the best shot in the world but it is the first woodpecker I've been able to capture in a while.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. That is a great shot of the woodpecker. We don't see them around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was literally in the right place at the right time.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your knee.Nice to 'see'a woodpecker as they're not in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We didn't see them until we moved here. And we're only a few miles from our old home. I guess it's because of the park up the street.

      Delete
  3. I just saw one the other day but didn't have a camera or phone with me. Great shot. They are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This one seems to come around a lot for peanuts. My neighbor has a video of her feeding her young.

      Delete