Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday View - 4 June 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was admiring a very nice sunrise over the park just down the street from us today on my way to work and decided to pull over and grab a shot. And after the storms we had yesterday I thought it would be nice to share it with you instead of my usual throwback picture. I just hope the weather stays on the sunnier side.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love the summer but today was just too hot. This is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sure was warm. About 10 degrees cooler would have been nice.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful start to a new day! Sunny is okay just no humidity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humidity is the worst. Well, aside from the hurricane like wind and rain we got.

      Delete