Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday View - 24 November 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's been While but today while we were out and about I decided to take a quick drive through Valley Forge National Park. I thought it would be nice to snap a few pictures at some of my favorite spots. And that of course included my favorite tree. But when I got to the tree there was something different. The tree is still there but it looks like some of the heavy winds we have seen lately took their toll on it. When I pulled up to it I saw a rather large limb sitting on the ground in front of it. And when I looked up I could see where it broke off the tree. I hope the rest of it survives for a long time to come.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Because of your photos,I feel like I 'know' this tree. A bit sad to see the fallen branch. I agree about hoping it survives for a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look but I think I have a photo of this tree when it was alive. I have been photographing Valley Forge for more than 30 years. Ugh, now I feel old.

      Delete