Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday View - 4 November 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I haven't had a lot of time to get out and shoot for a few days and really haven't even been anywhere particularly interesting. As such I actually didn't know what to post today. So I went through some snapshots and came across today's view. I have shared a squirrel or two over the years but none quite like these. I found these figurines a couple weeks ago at a thrift store in Rio Grand New Jersey just outside of Wildwood. They were made in Occupied Japan and are about 70 years old. And I am very happy to have them in my collection.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Thrift stores are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. I also got a couple foxes that match these.

      Delete