Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday View - 23 November 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We have a lot of trees here of different variety. We have several Holly, Dogwoods, a Weeping Willow, an Oak and even a Japanese Maple but we don't have any Evergreens. Except that we do. Sort of. Today's view is a shot I made of an Evergreen growing out of our Oak. It's really cool but I know that I really should remove it. I just don't want to though. So I'll let it grow for a while before I cut it out. Ideally I would be able to get it at the roots but it won't be easy. If I do I'll move it elsewhere in the yard and let it grow. For now though I'll let it stay where it is.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unique! Please let it grow & get a little stronger before you separate it. It needs a little nurturing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let it go for now. Hopefully I'll be able to move it safely in a year or two

      Delete