Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday View - 18 November 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a close look at one of the many sparrows that frequents the Cafe. I shot this from about two feet away through our front storm door. I don't really like having glass between my camera and my subject but in this case it acted as sort of a bird blind and they could not see me. The quality is a little off but I got the shot. And at least the door was clean.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I can understand your attention to detail but I like the photo. I can almost feel the soft feathers. The sparrows I feed sometimes land on the fence while I'm putting crumbs in the feeder (maybe 18 inches?).I whistle for them first so they know it's safe. We have cats in the area so i check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! Even wildlife can be "trained'. I am glad you let them know it is safe and feed them :)

      Delete