Thursday, March 28, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 28 March 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us to March 28, 2015 in Ocean City Maryland. My original post, which you can see by Clicking Here, has several photos however I am featuring one that I am really fond of. The Sun, sky and clouds are among my favorite subjects and this shot covers them all with a touch of Moon for good measure. Though the Moon part can be labeled as "sort of". Take a look and you'll see what I mean.



I know this looks like the Moon but it's really the Sun. I shot this with no filters. Only clouds. The clouds made it possible to aim at the Sun. With that being said I would like to remind you that shooting the Sun can be dangerous and you probably shouldn't take the risk unless you protect your eyes. And your camera's sensor may not like it either so if you go for it be quick.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Such a unique composition! It does look like the moon.

    ReplyDelete