Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday View - 31 March 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am continuing to share photos from our trip to Longwood yesterday. The more and more I go over the days work the more I find I really like. It was a good day behind the camera.









It seems that today's theme is orchids. And Longwood has many different variety. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I just wish my own orchids would bloom this nicely.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't pick a favorite. They are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The 4th one with the stripes is really unique. Is it me or do some of them appear to have 'faces'? You can almost see eyes & maybe a smile...

    ReplyDelete