Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday View - 30 March 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was probably the warmest of the year so far and Kim and I took advantage of it. The Sun was shining and temperature topped out at around 78° F which was perfect weather to head out to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. With camera in hand of course. And though it's still early Spring we saw lots of blooms. today I would like to share some with you.





It was nice to get out and shoot for a while. Recently it seems like there is just little time to do so. I guess the colder seasons are a big part of it. Today though I think I captured some really good stuff. Stay tuned over the next couple of days for more.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The last two are really pretty. When I see flowers as I'm walking,I often wish I knew their names. True, it doesn't make them any less beautiful.Just a curiosity thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure what all of the flowers I shoot are either. Funny thing is that there are signs all over at Longwood identifying their flowers but I often don't pay attention to them. Guess I should take notes next time.

      Delete